Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

fishing on the boat

Hi bloggers I went on a boat with my dad and my dads friend one day went on a boat and sleep the night on it. It was lots of fun we took my brother out on the boat before he left and he nelly got a fish but it got away. We did not go out far with Jaxon we went and dropped Jaxon off and then we went out far and the rescue boat was practising. The helicopter was there to but they were not recuse they were not helping us and they were making it harder for us to go fishing. We nearly tipped over because of them. My dad was mad because he lost his  and then we had  diner and marshmallows and then when to bed. When we woke up we whet out got 8 sots of fish my dad got some as well but I got a bigger fish than him so I should show the fish I got.

                                                                I got a barcarole.
                                               this is me and my brother on the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.