Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

home work - a book report

Helo this week we have been doing homework it is about a book that you have finished and you need to make a report. It is a cool one that I made of it  I will show you my a book that I have fisht so I will show you it. This book is Thom gats but I do not remember which one it is but it is a good book I have been reading it for a month. The author is liz pichon I think it is the best story in the new zealand I think you will like it.





Image result for tom gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.