Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

winter sport

Hello today we are doing winter sport. I play soccer for winter sports it is a lot of fun. So far I have not   got player of the day or most improved player. If you get player of the day you get a bag of lollies and a certificate and if you get  most improved player you get a little card that has your name on it. We play at kyle park it is a lot of fun playing soccer I will tell you about the game when we play it. We had a good game we were winning first and then the other team got 1 more goal. And then we lost but the good thing is I got player of the day I think winter sports is cool if you like it comment on this blog bye I hope you like this blog.

1 comment:

  1. hello,my name is shiloh,i am from grey main school,i used to go to south new brightion primary school in christchurch and i used to do winter sport i did hockey,my friends is wondering if you know a boy named ondrayss,and do you know a neo? please comment back if you know who any of those 2 and i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.