Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

my writing is flying away !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello this is my writing. This is about me on a hot air balloon I have never been in  a hot air balloon and when we are up in the air. Something happens we see all of the land and it is a very cool evensher do you want to come with me and it will have the best time of your life. In the story we go through a lot of Danger I hope you like my writing.





As I slowly went up into the big blue sky in an hot air balloon I could see almost anything. I could see a police station and a fire stashin I sean the big building burning down to the ground. And all of the sirens of the veals all around it I flew down to the quiet and loud river flowing all around. Then we seen all of the big house is with big pools. ?I could smell the gas of the hot air balloon we went over the motorway and seean all of the cars I Could small fumas of the cars. I went hirer and we slowly went over a dog park and we could see all of them dogs chasing us in the hot air balloon then we went through a big crowd of hot air balloons. And there was a really cool hot air balloon.. We were dictated of the cool hot air balloon and then we crashed into a big big hot air balloon we landed on the biggest tree. And then a lot of water came and knock us down and then we got all wet and we got stuck and we need help but we did not get help. And then we seen there was a big fire. Because of the hot air balloon we got water out of the lake next to us and throw it on the fire. Then we heard sirens and it was 6 fire engine and 4  ambulance they put the fire out and I never looked at a cool hot air balloon agan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.