Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

sports fun !!!!!!!!!

Hello bloggers last week I did winter sport we won the game I got 3 goals they did not get any it was 6 to us and 0 for them I scored the first 2 goals I did not get player of the day or most improved. It was a lot of fun I like playing soccer. If you like playing soccer comment on this blog post that team is easy to vs  they said they tere going to win but we won. They were bigger than us but we still beat them max got player of the day this is my team. I think my team needs to try not to get it out and passing to each other,just fouks were the ball is,saving the ball when they kick it in our goal I hope you like my blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.