Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

School photos !!!!!!!

Hello bloggers 
Yesterday the school did photos. I do not like photos much because I don't like being told to smile. We did whole school photos. The man who did the photos did my League photos. The Winter Sports photos were done too, and were done separately, team by team. I did a siblings photo with my brother. His name is Jaxon. He is five. Hopefully it looks good and my mum will buy it. The man that did the photo was really funny. The man told us to say funny words. We did a class photo with our class and one by ourselves. Comment if you did your class photos! I hope you like my blog post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.