Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

maths week!!!!!!!

Hello bloggers 
This week we are doing maths week we can pick things like. Making a playground but I made a game called I named it the Hidden mysteries of maths game. It is a fun game and I designed it myself and I will show you the document. It was a lot of fun and you can print it out and play. It and comment if you like it. I printed it out and tested it with two boys. There names are Hassan and Amoen they liked it so much we played it again. and this is the fed back that I got Hassan's was I really liked you game. No improvements Amoen was I like your game no Improvements and they are hoping that they can play it again one day this is the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.