Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

yms goes to town

Helo bloggers
today my school went to town it was fun  the first place my school went to was town hall it was cool. My school sat down for an hour and listen to concert  the orchestra played songs. All of the songs were cool there was a star wars song  it was really loud then we walked form the hall to margaret mahy playground it was fun playing but before we played we ate lunch  then we played it was fun playing on the slide. Then we went to the other slide I went backwards down it then we were going back to school I will put in some photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.