Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

HOMEWORK - The New School Uniform

I created a new school uniform. It is for running around in. It is for anyone who wants to wear. You will not get hot when you are running. It is made out of cotton and leather. This uniform is $50 for a top and a pair of shorts. I like the new uniform. Do you like it? This is the best uniform in the world. I would buy it if I was you.
I will put in the picture of the new school uniform. I hope you like my blog post.

This was my first uniform design:

This was the end result.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas. how does the uniform keep you from sweating.FRom jack lochiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jack you will not sweat because there are small hols in the top.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.