Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics day

Hello bloggers
This week my school did sports I was trying my best. I did long jump shot put and discus,sprints and high-jump. First my group did long jump it was a lot of fun I came second in long jump. My score was 3 meters.15  then we did shot put I came 4 because my arm was sore. But it was a lot of fun I got 9.16 it was hard for me in discus even know I got 10.9. I came second in sprints 80 meter and 60 meter then we did 100 meters for fun and that time I came first then we had lunch. We played for a bit and then the final activity high jump I jumped a meter we went up to a meter 3 but we could not jump it so we did a meter 2 and then I could not jump it so I came sekond so i'm going to zones in two things. High jump and sprints we did house colors sprints we won I will put in some photos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.