Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

futsal !!!!!

On 10/4/19 we did futsal and we did it with Oliver the chow so we started trying to dribble I cloud dribble really good  all the other people can do it to and we were doing more dribbling and he  show us some tricks I do not remember their  names. We got putt into teams and the people in our team was Hana and Michael and.Hassan and baler we were versing teams and I hurt my arm really bad  someone pushed me over but we won i will show you some photos.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    Futsal sounds like a really fun sport to play. Isn't it great to have people come in and teach us these things? I'm sorry you hurt your arm. It sounds like your team worked together to be able to win. Is winning something you really like to do?

    Thanks for sharing,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas
    I like that you are playing Futsal. What is Futsal Lucas? It is really funny that you and Hassan are in the goal. Is the goal a soccer goal? How did you hurt your arm?
    From Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucas,

    I really like how you have told us what game and why you were playing Futsal. Futsal sounds like a really fun game to play Lucas. I love how you and your friends seem like really fun and competitive people. I reckon you are one of the best people to play futsal.

    Are you better than your friends?

    Cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.