Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

easter fun day !!!!!!!!!!!!

On friday it was easter funday we  made a hat I made a big hat I used a cowboy hat and some fake animals and then it was done.We also are dropping eggs off our callsis roof and we done a hat parade the student council pick the winner and you get some chocolate last year it was fun we did an easter hunt in our school.We also get an egg and you smash an egg  together and if your one brakes and the other person wins and has no cracks on it you win.I will show you some photos  of me thith my hat and my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucas I was crazy after the fishing Photos. Great job. Maybe add more to your easter blog. What one is your favourite? From Sahil.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.