Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

petday

 hi bloggers

today my blog is going to be about  pet day I brought a dog his name was sabif he is the same age as me and I am 11 his is an old dog but he is cool when sabif and I were a baby I usto look after him when he was little he could fit in the palm of my mums hand and fit in my dad's wooly hat.in the morning we did a compitish you could choose what you wanted you could do baking icing lego building you can do orgamey and photos competition I did lego I came 3rd and last in icing would like doing this for pet day? I have some photos of pet day.












  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucas
    I enjoyed reading your blog on pet day.Did Sabbath behave himself?
    Congratulations on coming 3rd with your lego farm house it looks fantastic. Do you think you will have a farm house when you get older?Did it take you long to make it? Keep up the good work with your blogging.
    Nana Trish

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.