Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

baking home leaning

hi bloggers

this is my homework. my mum and I are going to do some baking over the next couple of days. first we are going to make a bacon and egg pie and sherbet. First I rolled the pastry on the bench and then I cut the onion up into small pieces, then mum cut the bacon. I cracked the eggs and we added salt and pepper and cheese and rolled some more pastry for the top and then we put it in the oven to bake. Next we made the sherbet it was a little bit sour but it was good. These were the ingredients, icing sugar, jelly crystals and citric acid.

Jaxon and Mum made tan Square I did not help my mum with this one but they did a good job I tried it when it was done it was really good the ingredients they used were, flour, Butter, sugar, vanilla essence. these ingredients are used for the base. For the topping they used butter, condensed milk and golden syrup. 

Lastly Mum and I made a Banana Cake, Firstly i creamed the butter and sugar together I had to do this carefully because the whizzer was sadly broken. Once I carefully creamed the sugar and butter I cracked the eggs into this and whizzed them up all together. We added all the other ingredients into the bowl, mushed up bananas, vanilla essence, baking soda mixed in warm milk and then flour and baking powder. I had to carefully fold all the ingredients together kind of like how you fold a towel but you are using a wooden spoon. once I had done this we tipped it into the cake tin ready for the oven. 

I really enjoyed baking with you guys I will put in some photos in I hope you liked it bye
















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.