Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

My New Baby Brother

Hi bloggers, I have a new baby brother, his name is Ryder. 

I am the oldest brother out of 3 now. Ryder he is very small, his head is the size of the palm of my hand. He can't fit any of his clothes, his socks do not fit his feet so we use them as gloves. He is really cute and funny, he sits in his chair and pokes his tongue out at me. My mum's water broke and then she rushed to the hospital. Mum was amazed when Ryder was born at 4:59. He arrived three weeks early! My mum was up in the hospital for three and a half days. Ryder is three days old and all family all loves him.

I will put in some photos so you can see what Ryder looks like.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucas
    So great to see pictures of your new wee brother, too cute!
    Even better to see you reading to him. Did you know if read to Ryder everyday before he starts school you will be really helping him learn to read? Keep it up!
    Take care
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.