Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Authur's Pass Camp Report Episode 1

 Kia ora, Recently my school class (Rimu) stayed on camp in Arthur's Pass. 

It was fun because I was able to able hang out with my friends and it was like a sleepover. I am excited  today to be able to tell you about it. My friends and I enjoyed running around in the ankle deep snow. 

On the bus from my school to Arthur's Pass I was sitting at the front of the bus. The bus driver drove us to Castle Hill where we ran up the hill and looked at all the cool rocks. It had snowed the day before and this made everything white and slippery. Once we had looked around Castle Hill we returned to the bus. 

We all sat down on our seats and we were driven to the Arthur's Pass Camp. 


Once we had unpacked in our bunk rooms we set off on the Devil's Punchbowl trail. I did not think it was going to be as cool as i was bit we walked up an amazing trail to see the waterfall. 

2 comments:

  1. Sup Lucas.
    You May Remember me I went t our school last year! I Have really missed yaldhurst But I am really enjoying year 7.
    Have a Good one mate Thanks Zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lucas,
    Great post about your trip to Arthurs Pass Camp! I liked all the details you included like 'ankle deep snow', I could nearly feel the chill around my own ankles!
    The walk to Punchbowl Falls is great isn't it? A wee bit challenging but not so much you wouldn't do it again. Do think that is a good name for that waterfall?
    How was the food on camp? I know there was lots of yummy home baking!
    I am looking forward to reading Episode 2.
    Nga mihi
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.