Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

town trip !!!!!!

Hello on wednesday my class went on a trip to town. It was a lot of fun we did a lot of things but the first thing that my class did we went to the new liberty also known Turanga. The liberty was four stories So we got split in to gropes and one of the gropes. My grope went to the staff only area and we seen a conveyor belt that sorts out the books and their was a big screen that you can see stuff. about town and then we walter from the library to margaret mahy park and we ate at margaret mahy park. and after we ate we could play for a bit and then we went back to the library and we did the. Amaginnashin stashin it was a lot of fun and then we went back to school I will show you some photosat all of the places we went.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.