Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

reflecting

15/3/19 Gunshots happened  in Christchurch, so all the schools were in lockdown. Our school was in lockdown for four hours, it was scary but we felt safe. We were we playing on our computers we were aloud to play games.The annoying thing was our school runs out of internet  at 3:00pm  so we were waiting for something to happen so i got bored.so I asked the teacher if could play on the ipad I put in some ramdin wolds it worked so I made a house.And then the teachers gave us some food. on the next week on friday we wear wearing mufti.For the people that died and we brung some money we got $456 all together so I will show you some art that our class made.



this is what I made on my chromebook I will show you some other people art.



this is our class with mufte on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    What a wonderful and long blog you have written. I'm so impressed. I thought you wrote clearly and with feeling. Your artwork is very bright and uses some powerful words. How did you decide on them?

    Thank you for sharing Lucas,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucas.

    This is a great blog maybe next time you can describe some more things you did in lockdown?
    I really like how you added in how you felt when the lockdown happened.
    And what was your favorite part of what you did on the mufti day?

    SUPER POST!!
    from Renee.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.