Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

a & p show

helo bloggers 
Last week my class went to the a & p show I thought it was fun. My mum gave me 5 $ but I did not spend it because I could not afford anything  we were walking and we seen some animals around so we went and seen them. My class was split into I was in my friends grope  they had cars there and tractor  I sat on one then we went to this dog show the dogs were trained really well. Then I was hungry so we got food we got hot chips and a fish we looked around more and then we found the inside markat the people gave me candy. We were walking back and we found a  toy shop I got an blow up alien and then we were going back and then we were meeting up with the other groups then we went back to school  I will put in a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.