Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Home leaning

Hi I am going to tell you the book that I just finished today. It is written by ronald daly it is the bfg it is just like the movie. But it has got an extra parts in it if you have read this book could you please send me some feedback. And I will reply to the comments thank you for listening to my blog the main characters ore bfg and the girl called lucy. The book had a lot of ginints but there is one good one he I not going to let the bad giants eat her alive. the queen keeps her the queen takes the bad giants away for ever and they never got seen again. I give this story a 10 out of 10 because it has got a lot of information.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am Shiloh,i like the bfg ive read it lots and watched the movie lots of times,but next time you should check your spelling and grammar.

    From Shiloh at grey main

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.